I am an Alaskan software developer. Previously, I studied arithmetic geometry at SFU and computer science at UAF. You may be interested in my GitHub, old academic page, private tutoring site, or blog.
I'm currently looking for work throughout the US. Just send me an email if you have any queries.
- Simple Web Game Server - A C++ library for creating authenticated multi-threaded backends for multiplayer web games.
- Path Coloring BGL - Implementations of several path coloring algorithms for the Boost Graph Library.
- Teaching and Research Assistant, Simon Fraser Univ. Dept. Mathematics, 2018-2020
- Software Developer, Attently Inc., 2018
- Deployed a web-based live image processing project in python Amazon Web Services.
- Contributed in customer meetings, internal/external documentation, and conference presentation.
- Teaching and Research Assistant, UAF Computer Science, 2016-2017
- M.S. and B.S Computer Science, University of Alaska, 2017
- B.S. Mathematics, University of Alaska, 2016